Welcome to Home Page for the
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PROGRAM AGENCY
Jefferson, Lewis, and St. Lawrence Counties of Northern New York State
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WHEN FAXING OUR OFFICE YOU MUST PUT "315" INFRONT OF OUR NUMBER, If you don't we will not get it**
FAX NUMBER- (315)755-2022
Recent News and Announcements
The North Country Regional Medical Director and the NYS Bureau of EMS have approved North Country EMS agencies to use certain product/lot numbers past their expiration date due to the critical drug shortage. This extension applies only to the Atropine Sulfate and Epinephrine.
List of approved product/lot numbers and the extended date can be found at
If your agency is unable to get any other medications that the FDA has extended the date on, please contact our office so we can get the appropriate approvals to use them.
• Job Opportunity at Ogdensburg Rescue! Click Here For Details!
• Advanced Burn Life Support- More Info
• Emergency Response To Domest Biological Incidents Traing- More INFO
• SAVE THE DATE- SUNY Upstate Conferences- Click HERE for more Info!
• Child Passenger Safety Technician Training in St. Lawrence County- Details HERE!
• DEA and Niosh Guidnece Documents on Fentanyl Click the following Links for more information-
• Physio-Control Issues RECALL of Lifepak 1000 Defibrilator: CLICK HERE!!!
• Emergency Department Access - University Hospital: More Info!
• 2016 Regional Update (Click here!)
• Use of seatbelts in fire vehicles and ambulance: Click here!
• New Regional Provider Credentialing Manual with Online CME Instructions: Click here!
• New ambulance parking at Gouverneur Hospital: click here for map
• ATTENTION ALL NYS CIC'S AND CLI'S! Please click here for an Instructor Exam Update from NYS
• Northern New York Trauma Registry Regional Progress Report (issued by NYS): click here for the report
• MEMO from SUNY Upstate regarding Trauma transports: click here to read
North Country Regional Messages from Ann:
• Calling the office:
When calling us at the office please leave us a message if we do not answer when you initially call. We are both very good about returning messages promptly, but sometimes we may be on the other line when you call initially. We are very committed to being available to you, and providing you with timely responses. Thank you!
» Office phone numbers:
Ann Smith (315)755-2020, ext. 56
Jonathan Cole (315)755-2020, ext. 52
• PCRs (Attention all Transporting and ALSFR Agencies):